I was walking my dog in a park (respecting social distancing and all). At some point I heard a crack; she had picked up a very dry pellet from the grass and was chewing on it.
I couldn't get her to spit. I then looked at the pellets and they seemed small. If these are kibbles I don't recognize the brand. I'm worried now because one of my neighbours had told me that a few years ago some heartless person wanted to poison the squirrels in the park and ended up poisoning many dogs, some of which died.
I took pictures of the pellets, they look like this:
Is anyone able to tell whether these are kibbles or rat poison?
P.S.: My dog is fine now, not showing any signs on intoxication, though I know that rat poison can take a few days to take effect. I am going to contact a vet clinic now.