What else can we do to find our cat? It’s been 36 hours.
She goes out every now and then but never more than two hours; this is the longest she’s been gone. She snuck out late last night when my mom was letting the dogs out. It was raining almost half of the last 24 hours. She is mainly an indoor cat, however she has had one incident a year ago where she got lost for almost 30 hours and we found her on a fence two blocks down a day and a half later at 4 am.
What we've done so far:
- put flyers in the neighborhood and tell people about our cat;
- posted on local Facebook groups about our missing cat;
- looked for her late at night, we took flashlights and have been looking from 10 pm to 4 am intermittently as well as through the day;
- put her food and litter out;
- smeared wet food on the fences surrounding our house and a few of the neighbors' fences with their permission;
- let our dogs out to see if they can attract our cat (they are pretty close to each other).