Yesterday my snake was absolutely fine. This morning I went to pick her up for some handling and I noticed a weird mark on her skin, as I looked closer it appears there's a small amount of blood and the scales look a little weird. I think it's a burn, however, comparing it to images on Google it doesn't quite look the same.
Her heat lamp has a cage around it and the basking space stays at about 90 °F (32 °C) in the day time and at night I turn it down to 75 °F (24 °C). She never normally goes anywhere near (I mean as in climbing it or touching it, she still basks) the heat lamp and I haven't seen her around it the last couple of days. I touched after finding it and its not burning hot.
The only thing that is hotter than that is the UVB bulb. However, that is very high up and I can't see how her side would touch it. I know this is probably possible though, snakes slither everywhere! It's not burning hot like I can touch it but it is slightly hotter then 90 °F (32 °C) I think. Her heat lamps on a thermostat.
She is a 7-year-old corn snake, I got her 6 weeks ago. As Britain is now in effect in lockdown, I may not be able to take her to the vets and I don't want her to be in pain. It doesn't look too bad but I don't know what's behind the surface.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will also attach a picture.
UPDATE: I e-mailed the vets and it is a superficial burn.