2

My puppy ate some dish soap mixed with water in the form of bubbles, is she ok or what are the symptoms of this?

1

The severity of problems depends on how much was consumed, how diluted it was, and what brand soap was involved. And, of course, how big your pup is. Dawn Dish Soap recommends (people) drink additional water (which is probably going to be difficult to get a puppy to do). But some soaps are more dangerous than others.

More on the subject:
Detergent Poisoning in Dogs
A Similar Question

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.