I'm looking for a fully automated aquarium.
- Need an automatically timed feeder for the fish
- Could the aquarium could automatically clean itself
- A battery backup for both the feeder and the cleaning could be good too!
I'm not sure whether aquariums need any oxygen system or not. Also, not sure if it's safe to leave an aquarium with fishes un-managed when going on a holiday.
Normally I turn the electricity off before leaving, so that's the main reason for the battery backup.
If a battery powered aquarium is not available, then
- Is there any portable aquarium that's easy to carry?
- Also, some easier way to transfer the fishes from one aquarium to another?
I've tried a net, and it's scary to move the fishes to another aquarium with it.
Thanks for any help!