I have a young Labrador (1 year old).
His day roughly consists of:
- 06.00 - 06.10: Wake up, 10 minutes of outside time in garden to pee
- 06.10 - 07.00: 20-15 minutes of searching for food in various toys, chills and cuddles with humans afterwards
- 07.05 - 15.00: Outside in dog run, around 20 m^2 with isolated dog house and lots of toys
- 15.00 - 15.30: Greet humans, relieves himself and sniffs in garden and searches 15-20 minutes for food in various toys.
- 15.30 - 16.30: Long walk in forest, no leash. 10 minutes of training.
- 16.30 - 18.00: Chill in garden or in house while dinner is cooked and eaten
- 18.00 - 18.15: Short training session (sometimes skipped)
- 18.15 - 20.00: For the rest of the evening, depending on the weather he will either stay inside with us or walk around in the garden with us, often chewing on either a stick, some animal skins or something.
- 20.00 - 20.20: Searches 15-20 minutes for food in various toys.
- 21.30: Short pee before bed.
We're facing some issues with him barking a lot when we sit down after dinner. And I want to be sure it is not because he needs more stimulation, but it is a bad habit / behavioral issue.
Is this enough stimulation for a very active breed?